Classic Klein Rascal Frame

gil_m

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
This is going to hurt and I know I will regret it but I have had this since "back in the day", bought from Lou's cycles in Florida on 10/10/92 and ridden on and off for a few years and then put to one side, will include original receipt, anyway it has to go to fund new projects.

The pictures show the full bike but I am possibly selling the forks separately and the other parts will find a home so you are only looking at the frame.

Excellent condition has been used but no heavy marks or scratches; only cable rubs etc. a little paint bubble on the underside of the BB area and a small cable rub on head tube otherwise excellent.

BB is good, square taper and pressed in bearings, standard headset so no issues there. The internal brake cable currently has a full outer to run with a V-brake, this could be converted back to a canti if wished.

Can be easily run as a single speed as it has horizontal dropouts as standard and obviously a gear hanger

Seat tube is 16" C to C ~ 18" C to T ~ called a M19â€

Attachments

• IMG_1931a.jpg
    IMG_1931a.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 1,697
  • IMG_1930a.jpg
    IMG_1930a.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 1,697
BARGAIN :shock:

Can't believe someone hasn't snapped your arm off for this one Gil

Must admit, it's not the best time of year to try and sell anything, but in the same light, ideal Retro Christmas present :)

Can't face throwing it to the hounds that "are ebay" but need to drum up some cash for the new CX.

If it hasn't gone before 15th December it will get put back in the "Dark Place" and another one sacrificed :cry:

Must admit, it's not the best time of year to try and sell anything, but in the same light, ideal Retro Christmas present :)

Can't face throwing it to the hounds that "are ebay" but need to drum up some cash for the new CX.

If it hasn't gone before 15th December it will get put back in the "Dark Place" and another one sacrificed :cry:

Hi Gil
I am interested in the forks if they go seperatly...although its a Klien so are they 1inch and 23.7856 Beerbelly and an eighth? Or one inch? (Dont worry I own a Klein with a seatclalmp size of 31.854stupey-doopey and a half)

Lid,

Forks are 1" ahead, 190mm steerer, thinking about it the seatpost is 27.2 and a rather nice Mavic one at that :)

Will let you know if they are available

Back