The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Kona Cindercone

subversion":cgjaavb8 said:
Decided to sell my Cindercone, what would you think it's worth please?

Complete1-1.jpg

full details here: http://subversionbmxblog.blogspot.com/2 ... -sale.html

Any comments appreciated ;)

thanks

Did you sell it?

Made By Acor about a decade ago ,Purple canti levers with extensions for when using barends
Got these cheap on ebay as they are canti only ,im going to sell them on
But what are they worth?
Sorry about the pic ,they are in new unused condition and have the fixings unopened in a little packet

Massi frame

Think I'm gonna sell my Massi overspeed frame but am completely clueless as to actual value. Pros are that it's a really nice, light double butted frame with tidy welds and lovely chunky Ritchey drop outs. Cons are that Massi possibly aren't all that desirable, there's a few wee bits of surface rust (it's clear coated over the bare frame) and it's probably only just retro by retrobike standards being a '97 model.

The bare frame retailed for £250 if that helps and I'll post pics later when my tired legs are willing to carry me back down the 4 flights of stairs to the car :LOL:

The massi is very nice AC look forward to the pics- you know I'd 'ave it if it wasn't for the "soon to arrive" Dale.

Sampson Bottom Bracket

Not really something that most MTB people would be looking for, but i know most of you have something with skinny slick tyres in the garage.

For italian bottom bracket shells, Sampson Colorado titanium bottom bracket. Never fitted.
Italian 70 x 112.

No idea on current value - great item, but slightly limited market.
Was considering joining http://www.londonfgss.com/ to advertise, but i have no idea how much i would ask.

sampson-1.jpg

Khs montana pro.

Hello everyone im new to this site and i dont know much about mountain bikes either? thats why i need your help, about 2 weeks ago my sister left her mountain bike in my garden shed (ive taken it inside today) since then ive took it out a few times and it seems like a decent ride i am tempted to make her an offer or sell it for her as she has no need for it anymore, although i would prefer a hardtail as i like to do a bit of off roading aswell.

Can anyone tell me what year it was made, how much it mite be worth today in reasoable condition and if its a good bike for todays standards? any other information about it would be great too.

it has XT DEORE GROUPSET
LX CRANK
DOUBLE BUTTED CHROMOLY FRAME
DIA COMPE 987 BRAKES

You may no all this anyway from just looking at the bike but like i said i dont know much about mountain bikes, so any help on this would be much appriciated thankyou.

Attachments

• SDC10290.JPG
    SDC10290.JPG
    134.9 KB · Views: 1,922
Evening All
Benn offered two bikes in the last week,
1) Specialized Enduro Comp SL seller says 08 model but i think 07
2) Specialized Allez Comp road bike, Don't know any more
I try to attach pics let me know what you think there worth

Mick D

Hmmm, not sure if I'm posting in the right thread here as it's in the MTB section but does seem to have some roadies in it. I've got some storage space issues, which are almost sorted, but I really am trying to decide what to do with my Claud Butler Dalesman which I resotred earlier this year. It's supposed to be a contemporary sort-out rather than a faithful restoration. Can't decide whether to keep it and ride as is, singlespeed it, or sell it.

Anyway, spec is as follows:

Frame/fork-1980s Claud Butler Dalesman, 531ST frame, stays and fork. Resprayed 2008, 531 graphics and vinyl lettering. Lugged, Campag adjustable dropouts, mudguard/rear rack braze ons, 3 sets of bottle bosses

Wheels-Rigida 27", eyeletted, ss double butted spokes on Maillard wide flange QR hubs, complete with "hand built by Frank Shaw Camberley" on them. Brand new Conti tubes and Ultra Sport 27x1 tyres

Shimano 105 f/r mechs, 7 speed indexed, SR double chainring, new cables and outers, sealed BB

Shimano 105 dual pivot brakes and levers, new cables and outers

SR Micro adjustable fluted ally seatpost, Cinelli bars and stem, Charge Spoon seat and matching chipper and U Bend bar tape

Picture here...thanks in advance!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/23284229@N ... 421784423/

Sorry to be a cheeky git and just to register to ask 1 question, but I don't know how I'll find out.

I inherited this bike off my dad, I knew it was a good one but after I couple of people I know literally climaxed when they saw it I know it's a bit more exciting than I initially thought. But I still know very little about it, especially it's value.
I'd been told it is a GT STS, but I've since been told it is an LTS (1996) with a titanium thingy at the back.

Attachments

• Image047.jpg
    Image047.jpg
    219.3 KB · Views: 1,835
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back