AMP disc brake caliper adapter to IS...FRONT and REAR

RichieB":dyhzh6lt said:
When should these be available? I'm interested...

Front bracket is ready. Rear is still being developed (maybe 2 weeks max). Will be able to offer a bolt-on kit if enough of others show interest. see my other post in the chain if oyu want to add yourself to the "order list"

thanks!

Here is the CAD drawing for the reworked rear bracket. It now has additional milling to make it a smidge lighter and look more '90s CNC-style (maybe I can purple anodize them...)!
Front bracket will eventually have the same milling as well.

**is there a better place to post this?**

Taking orders on the kits. Need at least 10 takers for the machinist to offer at a reasonable production price. Sign up BELOW if interested. Will post pics of complete "kit" as soon as I have them in my hand.

The kit will include:
-front and rear brackets (currently working on my bike with 203mm front/160mm rear rotors...not tested on other diameters, but should be ok??)
-mounting hardware for front and rear brackets-to-frame
-the new panhead M5 bolt, washers, ny-lock nut and custom bushing insert to replace the existing non-drive side dropout swingarm bolt allowing rotor clearance.

This kit will work for B4 frames with the press-fit rear triangles, but not sure about other B4 variations or other AMP models. You may also need to re-space your rear wheel a bit to allow rotor clearance.

Indicate interest
USER NAME: FRONT, REAR OR FRONT AND REAR

1. AmpresarchB3: FRONT AND REAR
2. r32: FRONT AND REAR
3. juergen77: FRONT AND REAR

Thanks!!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-10-25 at 1.29.55 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-10-25 at 1.29.55 PM.png
    76.6 KB · Views: 530
Indicate interest

4. joglo: 2xFRONT

Indicate interest

5. Zerothehero: FRONT AND REAR

ylwgto":2drxcdxg said:
Indicate interest

Got the re-designed rear bracket done. It looks great.
Test fitting tonight. Still need 5 takers to get the bulk order done.

FYI, I'll be starting a new thread for the "kit" order after it is all test-fitted. Will keep those indicating interest on the list. Need at least 5 more (10 total) to do a batch run.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-11-07 at 10.26.18 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-11-07 at 10.26.18 AM.png
    85.4 KB · Views: 480
wow looks great, depending to some extent on price i might take some more, any idea already on cost per item?

joglo":2yaox02d said:
wow looks great, depending to some extent on price i might take some more, any idea already on cost per item?

Thanks.
That is the rear, the front will look the same as before (but may have some recessed milling in it).

This will come with the brackets and spacers + hardware AND the bolt/bushing kit to adapt the rear swingarm. Will post pics fo full "kit" once it is all fitted.

Waiting to hear back from my machinist how much. Just looking to recover my R&D costs, CAD design time fees, and materials costs, so the more that are ordered the cheaper they get!

Indicate interest

6. UFOGLATT: FRONT AND REAR ( costs?)

Back