pikey useless scum

you need to move to brigg. it is the chav capital of the north. couple that with a strong gypsy community and you have a fun friday night. its interesting people refer to pikey chavs. there's a huge gap here between the pikeys and the chavs. in fact i'd love to arrange a huge mash up in the town centre. pikey v chav. choose yer toold and get this town cleaned up. the chavs nick your car stereos and the pikeys jump on your car roof and rip off your nan.

theres a difference, but its subtle

Kneedowndean":24tuhul1 said:
Its pretty interesting that I am teaching a student from Nigeria to fly. He has commented many times that the British youth he has met are worse in every respect to any he has met in his travels, and that includes so called third world countries in Africa. Just scum with no respect at all.

What can we expect though? How many times do you hear of a 15 year old car thief being given his hundredth driving ban and 2 months youth detention? Or teachers that are scared to death of the little bastards? I reckon that as soon as they get in trouble with the law we go ahead and neuter them, that way they cant breed and start the cycle all over again........ :x

I second that, its pretty obvious that inbreeding within these populations has already degenerated the gene pool way beyond tolerable levels.

Never mind,you can laugh at them when theyre a shaking mess from withdrawal from smack and selling their arses for 50p a go

just for the record, my definition of "pikey" is basically useless non tax paying filthy smelly rude crime committing never working offensive jeremy kyle watching piece of shit with no respect for you or anyonelse or any property.

my definition might be different to the traditional gypsy meaning and "chavs" i don't think are as bad but there are close mixes of the 2 types, chavs can just be about bling and be totally law abiding and clean, "pikeys" by my definition are just useless to society full stop.

i wasnt trying to correct you dude, just saying how it is round here.

we need a change of laws and a cull. are they too unclean to go in the wicker man

it's ok lewis i knew you weren't i just wanted to explain my definition as opposed to just name calling.

At first I thought you meant that they showered your car in lottery tickets, that would have been potentially very nice.

tbh. They don't really bother me, the more of them, the more people i'm better than.

James, how can you live in worthing and not mind chavs??!!! It was f**king warfare outside my house the other night - two gangs chasing each other about, shouting, fighting etc etc. Called the police TWICE cos we thought our house was in danger (7 and 11yo kids asleep upstairs) and got told by the police operator "It's happening all over town tonight, sorry, we'll send a car over IF we can"!!!!

Sterilise the fuckers!

Back