Dean Total Ti - Finished spec update!

Lovely bike.

Those DEAN ti frames were indeed made by Sandvik, along with Kona, Fat Chance and a few others.

All you need is DEAN titanium bars, Stem and post LOL.

I still regret selling my own DEAN Ti, or Playstation bike as the local kids used to call it. I sold it around 4/5 years ago, with full XTR, Syncros 110mm polished stem, Syncros titanium post, new flite saddle, Mavic MX-601 hubs on Mavic 517 ceramics, Pace RC31 carbon forks and Answer Hyperlight bars.

Weight

Thought it may be a little lighter than that? Are the tyres and tubes heavy? I managed 18.2 with a Raleigh Torus team Ti, UGLI ti forks and stem, short cage dx mech and all Ti bolts. Canti's are a lot lighter than V's btw! Was the frame heavy? Some of them are nearer 4 pounds?

Very very close to being my dream bike!!- love the old style DEAN decals- why did they change them??

if I was you I would sell your Ti post to release funds for a Dean post & maybe stick some DEAN stickrs on the side of the stem?

Anyway gets 5 out of 5!!

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Very nice DEAN you made..... :D :D

On the website of DEAN they offer titanium forks, bars, stems and seatposts. But what a price, otherwise what great!

Cheers,
Martin

Cheers for all the comments guys :D
Clean Dean posts don't come round too often. I'm happy with the USE for now and it's probably lighter.

Stunning bike :!:
maybe cranks are a bit too much on such a lovely sort of understated bike..... just my thougts :roll:
What brand are the forks?

Yeah, i'm starting to think the same thing about the cranks.
The forks are Spicer Titanium with decals by Gil :)

on the cranks, mid nineties, the team bikes had rhino cranks on if thats any help and i saw some builds with bright blue ones on....

Back