*Sorted*

MR OX

Specialized Fan
Feedback
View
Rebuilding a set of rc35's for the build I'm starting soon so one would come in handy.
What you got people?

Re: Pace grease gun rc7s?

The Pace grease gun is just a rebranded "Dualco " one, you might find one of those easier if you don't mind it not saying "Pace" on the side.
They seem pretty pricey for what they are though

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

i do have such a pace grease gun – unused since empty. just pm.

jimo746":1ymtkjic said:
The Pace grease gun is just a rebranded "Dualco " one, you might find one of those easier if you don't mind it not saying "Pace" on the side.
They seem pretty pricey for what they are though
They are handy for just about everything Jim, and its easier to have about than trying to get it out a tub. I've had mine for near 20 years and its still in use.

I put a cut length of innertube over the body of mine for a comfy non slip grip, which has also protected the pace label :D

If it helps, manitou also do one, though there its just the pump and nozzel and attaches directly to a tube of grease, for their forks. Might be easier to find and possibly more practicable.

Otherwise -
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Small-Mini-Gr ... 2548.l4275

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back