Black and Gold, my completed Pace RC200 project -image heavy

Some very nice parts and certainly different, but still not sure whether the old and new go that well together.
Maybe one or the other would have been my choice, but as long as you are happy that's what really matters :D

Can see that its been put togrether with a lot of care and attention to detail, enjoy your new ride.

That

is

STUNNING.

Brought a tear to me eye when I saw the pix, its such a looker.

That's one of (if not the) best Pace builds I've ever seen......makes me want one!

Well done mate, that's a real work of art......can't wait to see her in the flesh.

She's a beaut, really the best Pace I've ever seen. Perfect amount of ano'd components.

Huntso":1zi9pxzc said:
Some very nice parts and certainly different, but still not sure whether the old and new go that well together.
Maybe one or the other would have been my choice, but as long as you are happy that's what really matters :D

Can see that its been put togrether with a lot of care and attention to detail, enjoy your new ride.

I'll admit the thomson bits wouldnt have been my first choice, however they do the job and are of a suitable grade (I also had them in stock) and to be honest the quality of the CNC work on thomson stuff gives it that retro feel on a modern product. The rest of the modern components were chosen due to wanting them to work well, but keep the retro spirit of the frame, hence the new middleburns & 9 speed thumbies.

JeRkY":1h466jhd said:
Huntso":1h466jhd said:

I'll admit the thomson bits wouldnt have been my first choice, however they do the job and are of a suitable grade (I also had them in stock) and to be honest the quality of the CNC work on thomson stuff gives it that retro feel on a modern product. The rest of the modern components were chosen due to wanting them to work well, but keep the retro spirit of the frame, hence the new middleburns & 9 speed thumbies.

Reckon your spot on there,the thomson stuff is a good match for the pace.

that looks grand mate. i like the use of "modern retro" and you have some great picture locations too.

job well done dude.

cheers all, much apreciated!

Im begining to wonder what it would look like with the red middleburn wheels, and eddie irvine pace forks....finishing a project seems to be a dangerous position to be in, im already looking out subconciously for red middleburn cranks :twisted:

Latest posts

Back