itunes help

kaiser

Gold Trader
PoTM Winner
MacRetro Rider
98+ BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
Anyone know how I can get songs from my wifes itunes to mine without burning a disc? Simpleton terms please :LOL:

kaiser":148aa57g said:
Anyone know how I can get songs from my wifes itunes to mine without burning a disc? Simpleton terms please :LOL:

if on same computer set a share up on th music location then add the folder to your itunes library

If on different computers and networked copy them across network from one to other and then ad folder to library

if not burn or pen drive easiest

computerbitz":1p8nxkh2 said:
kaiser":1p8nxkh2 said:

if on same computer set a share up on th music location then add the folder to your itunes library

If on different computers and networked copy them across network from one to other and then ad folder to library

pen drive :roll: good work as per usual buddy ;)

kaiser":12sxwo2f said:
computerbitz":12sxwo2f said:
kaiser":12sxwo2f said:

pen drive :roll: good work as per usual buddy ;)

no worries glad i help you see the light :LOL: :LOL:

Back