Near Haltwhistle anyone?

daj

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
Taking my dad back up to see hadrians wall again in a couple of weeks and staying near Haltwhistle for the week, Thinking of sneaking a bike up there with us.

Anyone round that way? Know any trails? :D

I'm just 30 min up the road and can sneek off for a couple of hours mid week. Don't know any trails up thatway but Kielder is only 20 min from Haltwistle and is supposed to be good.
What dates do you have in mind? Are you doing the Trackrod with the Sunbeam about that time? Me and a few of the lads are making a weekend of it and doing Dalby on the Sunday if anyones up for it?

Cheers
Si

Dalby is the forest just north of Pickering, it has some good trails, cafe, local pubs etc and worth a visit. Been riding in there 20 years now and it's got busier but still great.

Si

Dalby would be out for me its 120 odd miles back down the country the day after arriving, But be good to try and get something in the week?

NickD":34ifm0mf said:
Dr S":34ifm0mf said:
NickD":34ifm0mf said:
Shame I've got to leave straight after the Trackrod :(

bet you have time for a pint though??

There is a bar at the showground, so yes!!

We'll be in Langdale all day but will be calling in to service later before heading off to the campsite. A few of us are in Dalby the next day of anyone wants to join us.

Latest posts

Back