Mountain Cycle MOHO CXS (rare paint)

Now that is a lovely Moho :cool: Owned one briefly BITD, a classic fire engine red :D Ended up exchanging it with the UK Mountain Cycle importer for a killer deal on a San Andreas. Needed something more DH at the time.

I wouldn't run mis-matched colour rims though, never really been a fan of that. Always make me think you've taco'd a wheel and you're running a temporary wheel til the other one gets rebuilt :LOL:

haha nooo ofcourse not.. :LOL:
i was just trying to get the feeling of coloured rims so i put there different ones.. but it would b too much anyway.
its gotta be silver or CD which is then similar to tire shade and sort of dissapears..

great build - defo a fan of the silver moby and Kore combo. The forks are just beautiful. I think with such a sculpted frame and jagged shock linkage, a lot of anodised components detract from the look. I'd prob go with all silver wheels... red hubs??? No. Silver hubs red skewers - highlights, highlights, nice n simple :D

yeah. Its already a lot of things happening there color/contrast-wise. Wheels have to be silver.. Finally i got nice Azonic risers, so i got rid of those Roox bars with distracting yellow shim.
Also i have to change the black part of seat colar for silver, and then i dont know about chainrings.
They came with cranks and until now i didnt pay attention..
Now that there is a lot of silver im not sure about black, but at the same time red cranks with silver rings doesnt look very nice..

Latest posts

Back