1991 Clockwork

I brought this a few months back for my girlfriend to use. I've changed a few bits about with odds and sods that I had about. I'm going to strip it down and rebuild it properly over the next couple of months and build it back up with some new bits and pieces.
I'm on the hunt for a 'Hot rod' bar for it and a decent seat post at the mo.
DSCF1820.JPG

'thumbies' - check
'anodised bits' - check
'Snowflake front wheel' - check
'Mahoosive outer chainring' check

Yep, thats a proper retro bike :D

Cool in a timewarp way!

Are you going to restore to standard or keep it like that (I would be tempted to keep it like that!) :cool:

I've got the option of restoring it to OE. It came with the orginal Deore/Richey Vantage wheels, Biopace chainrings. Barring swapping the rings for Middleburn's (big 50T :) ) , front wheel for the snowflaked Hope titanium jobbie, Bottom bracket for a Hope one as the old cup and race job had died, a fresh set of Porc's and a ladies saddle it is how I brought it.
I've boxed and kept all the orginal items to swap it all back if need be.
i'm building up a Hope screw on titanuim onto a Mavic 217 at the moment and will fit that when I find a suitable Gold Sach Malliard freewheel. I'd like a pair of 'Hot Rod' bars if I can source a set. It is a bit of a bitza bike at the moment that my girlfriend does not mind me spending money on as it is her bike.. LOL

Back