Konamad's Feedback

I responded to one of his wanted adverts and he said yes to my items......

......in June

......and I'm still waiting for the cash :roll:

Dave, (Konamad) if you read this could you please contact me and let me know if you have posted the Ringle stem i have bought, also the seat post shim that should have been included with the Orange E3 frame.

E-mail - mmarkmach1@aol.com

Cheer's

I got my stem a week after I paid for it....and i'm in New Zealand. Hope you guys get sorted with Dave quickly!

Purchased a Zaskar frame from Konamad, was a slightly different size but was fine ;) . Took 2 weeks mind...
Ollie

bad trader

hello all i spoke to john MODERATOR before adding to this feedback
had with bad times with konamad
try to make this quick and not complex
i posted in wants for some logic cantilevers
kona mad messaged me he had a set of nos logic cantis
i agreed to have them nos and a kona front cable hanger
parts came no cable hanger and no nos brakes but a set of logic cantis USED wear on blocks dirty a cut off cable still in one of the brakes not nos
when i messaged him he said they were as he said nos condition .i take this to be nos not pretty good but used
after two weeks we agreed the sum of £15.00 for missing cable hanger and no straddle cables STILL WAITING ! :(
no more comms of him nothing BAD TRADER
so i have paid him £52.00 for a set of used logic brakes i have had a few ok things of him to but this is very bad
i allso had a kona frame and forks of him in the sales chat and listing he stated bb and headset working fine the headset is worn not badly but still needs to be replaced i had no answer back on this at all
allso i asked to knock off £10.00 from the cantis or a full refund he would not do either
then i the last few messaages i got he told me he had a kona seastpost for sale i told him i would never used him again and that i was going to report him to the moderator
everone else on here has been fair good comms and good parts
i messed up a sale myself i sent a guy the wrong size bb soon as he messaged :) me sent refund to him so we were all happy cheers all

My Ringle A-head stem arived thismorning along with the shim for the E3 frame.

Generally very happy with it, in nice unmarked condition with stickers intact etc, but the top cap is missing, not a problem for me (i have one i can use that came with the headset) but it might have been a problem for some.

I think if David is going to sell stuff on here he needs to be a bit more detailed with describing parts and more forthcoming with honest information, also maybe improve his communication with buyers.

Can't really complain about delivery time, frame and stem i've bought have arived a couple of weeks after start of deal.

bad trader

this guy still has yet to pay me ...........my blood boils when i see he still trades on here ugh.... :evil:
time to move on i guess never getting my cash back or parts

Re: bad trader

cyclerelic":k52frz14 said:
this guy still has yet to pay me ...........my blood boils when i see he still trades on here ugh.... :evil:
time to move on i guess never getting my cash back or parts

konamad messed up in the past but served his ban. He has been given a second chance but needs to sort out his previous deals...

Back