1988 Grove Innovations Assault

Yes I know Parker was referring to the C26. However, I insist that his talent caonsisted, rather than attention to quality, in his ability to manage to get in his staff a bunch of geniuses, FTW, Herting, and Tomac, Furtado, Deaton, Giove etc.: people who contributed largely to the creation of legendary frames. I mean, I can't remember what year, but on the Kamikaze podium you could only see ARC-AS pilots...

I'm very interested in hearing the opinion of people "inside" the business, tho...

Roy- That bike is beautiful- I want one...

bet you cant wait to get it back to ride it on some proper trails ;)

Hot dang Roy, that Grove looks absolutely amazing against the natural scenery and great to see you hanging over the back end, styling it up.

Also do you always take your personal photographer with you, a whole selected of stunning photos yet again.

ededwards":1jh95xm2 said:
Hot dang Roy, that Grove looks absolutely amazing against the natural scenery and great to see you hanging over the back end, styling it up.

Also do you always take your personal photographer with you, a whole selected of stunning photos yet again.

My friend Pim happens to be a great biker also, fitter than I am at the moment... so lots of time for him to take some nice pics :D
I'll pass on the compliments ;)
cheers Roy

Latest posts

Back