The most disturbing thing I have read for a long time

But lets just mind our own business and leave them to it, the US and the UK have already offered assistance therefore the Guardian hand wringers will be the first to start screaming if boots hit the ground.

Lets just concentrate on making sure no more of the nutjobs come here.

Re:

As a card carrying Beano reader, I say kill the Islamist insurgents twice over for good measure.

Politicians won't do anything because there is no oil/monetary value involved.

Sad world we're living in...

Sadly highlands, that is the truth. I never wanted us in the Falklands...never wanted us in Iraq but I want someone in Nigeria now to save those poor children.

Re:

I agree with the sentiment, this is very disturbing

I just don't understand a belief system that supports the idea of denying half the population of an education and staying at home belonging to their husbands (them), oh wait, but do fathers not want their daughters to have an opportunity, if we are not prepared to do something for these schoolgirls then why would anyone do anything for anybody ? read somewhere the American's are getting involved and I hope so.

This confuses me. I've seen posts all over facebook/social media over the last week/10 days bemoaning the fact that this hadn't been reported in the news, and no one was doing anything about it.

Yet the news i've been reading, since the abduction, has been all over this.

Does no one read the international news?

Back