Retrobike Summer Meet

Like our Russian friends, I don't mind an autocracy as long as the autocrat is honest about it !

Should the powers that be make a plan for a Southern meet location then cool :cool:

What little I know is someones got to have a plan and is prepared to stick to it despite others whines and protests. I'm not getting at anyone or myself for that matter I just don't like to see things developing into a committee like talking shop. Remember the quote 'a camel was a horse designed by a committee'.

So forget democracy just say whats what :D :D :D

Cheers everyone, looking forward to the decided location,

Velomaniac

gump":3mh57s78 said:
It will rain too - always does. Lashed down in Wales meet, but still had a great ride.

I haven't been to a retro ride yet where I haven't needed to wear my waterproof. Maybe we need Retrobike waterproofs instead of jerseys :LOL:

MadCowKev":2j29sez3 said:
gump":2j29sez3 said:
It will rain too - always does. Lashed down in Wales meet, but still had a great ride.

I haven't been to a retro ride yet where I haven't needed to wear my waterproof. Maybe we need Retrobike waterproofs instead of jerseys :LOL:

Well, it didnt rain at my Lincoln retro ride......just 6" of bloody snow :shock:

:LOL:

MadCowKev":3rui54l8 said:

I haven't been to a retro ride yet!

I may have to ride the rigid Stumpy as nothing else is ready, but really would like to go. Got a huge gas gussler though, so would either want a lift or to pick others up to save on fuel/the planet!

Back