MAN Utd

highlandsflyer":1ldtagka said:
I still fancy City for the title. They got the right man for the job it seems, unlike United.

It could pan-out to be the weakest ever defence of the title, i know City were joyfully told they held that distinction when finishing 11 points adrift last yr..Have any defending champions ever failed to hit top 4 in the history of the premiership?

I think Moyes has perhaps aimed for mid table, so long has he been doing so. The team may confound him and reach the top five, but I think top six is even doubtable.

We are undone. Happens to all great teams, but the passing of Fergie has certainly taken its toll. I would be happy to see City romp home with a goal fest. They are entertaining, and seem to have the ingrained fighting spirit so many teams lack. Might seem cynical, but I reckon Moyes was a mistake, and doubt even Alex can hope to persuade against his removal sooner rather than later. I wish United had got hold of Mourinho. The only thing that might swing it for United is a lot of spending, but they should think about spending on management as a priority.

Back