Kris Kross (Herefordshire Fury) - Saturday 21 December 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Kris Kross (Herefordshire Fury) - Saturday 21 December 2

tarloone":3pan3ck4 said:
Would it me possible to ride a Paris-Roubaix inspired road bike (28c tyres on lots of spokes wheels whilst still using normal brake calipers) for this??

The soil is very clay rich so reckon you'd clog up very fast using road bike calipers, even deep drop ones.

ededwards":1xulj8g3 said:
tarloone":1xulj8g3 said:
Would it me possible to ride a Paris-Roubaix inspired road bike (28c tyres on lots of spokes wheels whilst still using normal brake calipers) for this??

The soil is very clay rich so reckon you'd clog up very fast using road bike calipers, even deep drop ones.

If you can get on a 54cm crosser I should be able to sort something for you to ride :cool:

daj":3n1yixh3 said:
ededwards":3n1yixh3 said:
tarloone":3n1yixh3 said:

If you can get on a 54cm crosser I should be able to sort something for you to ride :cool:

I could easily get on with a 54cm for a day...Also - would you happen to know where one could find a 52-53cm Bianchi? :LOL:

get on a 54cm crosser I should be able to sort something for you to ride :cool:[/quote]

I could easily get on with a 54cm for a day...Also - would you happen to know where one could find a 52-53cm Bianchi? :LOL:[/quote]

Hmmmmmm I am still grasping at straws !! :facepalm:

daj":klaqwmxu said:
get on a 54cm crosser I should be able to sort something for you to ride :cool:

I could easily get on with a 54cm for a day...Also - would you happen to know where one could find a 52-53cm Bianchi? :LOL:[/quote]

Hmmmmmm I am still grasping at straws !! :facepalm:[/quote]

Well...good home for it here ;)

Anyhow speak soon with regard to the 21st...be just like tracking round the fields on my Falcon Vitesse as a kid back in '87' haha!!

ededwards":2zxmd8fc said:
tarloone":2zxmd8fc said:

Discs ftw...

mrkawasaki":2de7lhp1 said:
Discs ftw...

Just because the UCI allows discs on cross bikes doesn't mean that I do.

Well me or Tarloone will be on disks.... :shock:

(I will let Tarloone have the wrath of Ed ha,ha :LOL: )

U brakes pass the scrutineering?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back