Mobile skin

A manual switch is no longer possible, think it's fairly clear in the messages 'Bulls has linked to. Until the Easter Bunny and Santa Claus resume their sponsorship of the site we will unfortunately have to run adverts.

If site funding is an issue, surely having an option for people to contribute to the running might be a better option, since how santa and the easter bunny arent actually real, theyre definately not going to be of any help on this matter!

The main bit that annoys me is that the adverts cover the ends of some posts, the original post in the marzocchi extraction tool for example, is partly behind the advert and therefore unreadable (this is on my laptop screen btw) and i refreshed the page a few times to see if this was just a loading issue, and each time the advert for steroids with the muscly old guy came up, i find that a little distasteful myself and not what i want to be looking at when i come on a site for bikes!

I would like to know,why sometimes adverts have option to "mute" them,(which is useful when advert is heavy on CPU and keeps cycling in loop still eating CPU memory) and other times this option isn't there. :?: It seems like good solution, advert seen and muted (wolf stuffed, goat remain whole).

Back