Suspension forks wanted 1 1/8 steerer

g60go

Dirt Disciple
Looking for a set of forks for my San Andreas,got a set of Judy's at the moment and I'm not keen on them, I'm pretty much open to suggestions so hit me with what u got! Needs to be for standard type front hub and have disc mount,and preferably fully working order! 1 1/8 thread less steerer tube.

Got a few sets of Marzocchi's available bud.

MX Pro - 85mm
Marathon SL -100mm
Z1 Wedge - 130mm

All good condition, regularly serviced and with unmarked stanchions.

PM if interested fella.

Sure, not at home atm but can do later, Is there a particular set you'd be interested in? I ask as I think the Z1's are in storage so if it were the others you were interested in it would save me digging them out, but obviously don't mind digging them out if thats what your interested in....

If that makes sense :roll:

Could do with pics of all of them to be honest if that's alright? Can u pm me the pics instead of putting them up on here?

Yeah of course no worries bud.

Also, Might be worth checking what steerer length you need as all three forks meet all your prerequisites but I don't recall seeing that measurement.

It shouldn't be an issue as my steerers tend to be quite long, but worth checking all the same.

Sorry bud been a manic week, got family over from Oz so been playing the host, will endeavour to pop some over tomorrow or Monday time allowing.

Back