The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone see my Jack Taylor request for a value? 50th edition, navy blue with JT logo with line details. I've tried to upload a photo but the file won't load.
Thanks

Hello,

I am a bit like a fish out of water when it comes to bicycles and was advised to visit Retrobike for a little advice and information from any knowledgable members regarding my late husbands bicycle??

The bicycle is a Klein Attitude and is believed it is an early 90s model from info i have found via a nearby bike store is that it is quite a rare bicycle and is in good condition for its years as my husband lavished hour after hour maintaining and riding it as it was his pride and joy which he owned from new.

Its been a couple of years since my husband passed away and our son is too young to appreciate it and it seems a shame to be left to gather dust in the garage although the bicycle store has given the bike a service and was amazed at its condition and how well maintained it is.

The bike had been listed on ebay but the due to selling restrictions for new account holders a selling limit restricts the amount it can be listed for and ebay appears to be a sad way to let something that was once cherished depart..

Any help would be greatly accepted with regards to specifications and what year the bicycle may be? I am in the process of trying to add some pictures but I am not the most technologically gifted of people so please bare with me!

Kind Regards

Hazel x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    148.5 KB · Views: 368
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    152.2 KB · Views: 368
hazelhayward":29u5sx70 said:
Hello,

I am a bit like a fish out of water when it comes to bicycles and was advised to visit Retrobike for a little advice and information from any knowledgable members regarding my late husbands bicycle??

The bicycle is a Klein Attitude and is believed it is an early 90s model from info i have found via a nearby bike store is that it is quite a rare bicycle and is in good condition for its years as my husband lavished hour after hour maintaining and riding it as it was his pride and joy which he owned from new.

Its been a couple of years since my husband passed away and our son is too young to appreciate it and it seems a shame to be left to gather dust in the garage although the bicycle store has given the bike a service and was amazed at its condition and how well maintained it is.

The bike had been listed on ebay but the due to selling restrictions for new account holders a selling limit restricts the amount it can be listed for and ebay appears to be a sad way to let something that was once cherished depart..

Any help would be greatly accepted with regards to specifications and what year the bicycle may be? I am in the process of trying to add some pictures but I am not the most technologically gifted of people so please bare with me!

Kind Regards

Hazel x

£900 to £1500 easy.

Quality bike. and VERY sought after by many....!

hey. can you estimate the price(value) for this one:

prodaja+%252811%2529.jpg

prodaja+%252813%2529.jpg

prodaja+%252814%2529.jpg

(as you can see, almost unridden...)
thanks, b

Having to sell my much loved 1997 Marin quake 9 with pace rc36 forks.
Owned since new and much loved.
Full xt kit with original kit.
Cost me £1700 back then and it has been extremely well looked after.
What are these worth these days?

azrael":2698ciib said:
Having to sell my much loved 1997 Marin quake 9 with pace rc36 forks.
Owned since new and much loved.
Full xt kit with original kit.
Cost me £1700 back then and it has been extremely well looked after.
What are these worth these days?

Bought one of these frame only for fifty quid delivered in good nick. Sadly would probably guess £200ish as full bike.

Thinking of selling some MRC Steely Danz cranks, which are overall in vgc. Only flaw is a "ding" (possible repair) on the non drive side (see pic).

No cracks and threads/square taper in perfect nick.

Wonder how much they're worth. Seem to be pretty rare from what I can make out from net search.....

Attachments

• IMG_3296.JPG
    IMG_3296.JPG
    90.9 KB · Views: 272
  • IMG_3295.JPG
    IMG_3295.JPG
    87.2 KB · Views: 272
  • IMG_3298.JPG
    IMG_3298.JPG
    76.8 KB · Views: 272
Status
Not open for further replies.