Women on the forum

rubydoo11":1gsm2jhi said:
Salsprocket":1gsm2jhi said:
Andy used to use his BMW (bike not car) as a dining table in his last house.
it is yet to get to that point with RR but when we had our own place he decided it would be a brilliant idea to stick a big 2.5 turbo vauxhall engine in the corner as and i quote "artwork" :facepalm:

also is the stiletto heel to whack him with? :LOL: :LOL:

Mrs HM is concerned about my Italian road bike and asked if I want to bring it in for the winter as the shed isn't heated. ;)

She does have a one in one out rule though.

Ooh matron!

LikeClockwork":3vgbnwll said:
...ah the joys of being totally and utterly single...

I have a proper huge work shop and total freedom! :p

i hate you.

but seriously being with RR has its good points but men are like kids. bloody immature creatures and only usefull when theyre after something :LOL:

rubydoo11":mygsbrgy said:
rubydoo11":mygsbrgy said:
Salsprocket":mygsbrgy said:
Andy used to use his BMW (bike not car) as a dining table in his last house.
it is yet to get to that point with RR but when we had our own place he decided it would be a brilliant idea to stick a big 2.5 turbo vauxhall engine in the corner as and i quote "artwork" :facepalm:

also is the stiletto heel to whack him with? :LOL: :LOL:

Oh yes ;)
As for the engine 'art' you've got to say it's better than some of the crap you see that is labelled 'art'.
We often dream about the day we will be able to buy a house big enough to hang some of the bikes on the walls.

The History Man":crsa3y7t said:
Mrs HM is concerned about my Italian road bike and asked if I want to bring it in for the winter as the shed isn't heated. ;)

She does have a one in one out rule though.

Ooh matron!

id offer if i got to see some italian everyday too ;) :LOL:

rubydoo11":3bs2lc8u said:
LikeClockwork":3bs2lc8u said:
...ah the joys of being totally and utterly single...

I have a proper huge work shop and total freedom! :p

i hate you.

but seriously being with RR has its good points but men are like kids. bloody immature creatures and only usefull when theyre after something :LOL:

Again, the joys of being totally and utterly single...

:xmas-wink:

it is better than some of it but i hated it !
we had a 2 bed house that was big enough for him to have a room just for his bikes, id often come home from work and find him ripping some form of engine apart on the dining table in the living room watching top gear at the same time. some? he had 6 bikes in the bedroom the other day and it looked like they were hanging off the wall, he is being very quite right now and moving his claud butler.

when i moved in here at his mums place at first i mentioned i wanted the room to be a bit more feminine,know what he did? cut out some stars on a piece of paper, got his little sister to paint them and then stuck 4 up on the ceiling :facepalm: apparently we can watch the stars at night now :facepalm: :facepalm:

Somebody posted:

The internet, where men are nerds, women are men and children are FBI agents. :LOL:

Back