Friday night is nightride night!

clubby":8txdpd9w said:
Think it might be wise to do Kelty instead, until the extent of the work is known.
That said, doesnae worry me, I'm off to Ibiza next Wednesday. Got ma glow sticks and smog mask ready to go!

Sounds like add some kind o fetish gig :shock:

Lights will be charged. Some of that was scary enough in the daylight, let's avoid Chuck Norris's training camp this time, just in case he's at home.

zigzag":2k9k1v3c said:
Lights will be charged. Some of that was scary enough in the daylight, let's avoid Chuck Norris's training camp this time, just in case he's at home.

scarier thing was at the chuck norris trainingcamp did ye no notice the carvings on the trees

"Chuck LVS Rob" and "RMc&CN 4ever" freaked me out so it did and the way Rob went into a wee world o his own whilst rubbing his leg......................get us oot o there lol

That was a braw bricht moonlicht nicht the nicht. Or maybe it was just the rosy glow aff Mossmorran. Either way, a good night was had by all, although John's no as keen on trees as you'd think.

Oh, I like trees but no when they move faster than me, some of them definitely jumped oot in front of me. :roll:

It was a brilliantly lit bimble round Blairadam, my first time in there at night. My last night ride was years ago along top of Benarty with what were at the time really bright halogens, but the brightness LEDs just blow them away.
What I did notice driving home was that my car headlights and other cars' lights too, seemed dimmer, more a yellowish light than the white of the LEDs. Even the light being reflected off the big white road signs seemed less intense. Or is that just my auld eyes failing me?

old_coyote_pedaller":1155xgjg said:
What I did notice driving home was that my car headlights and other cars' lights too, seemed dimmer, more a yellowish light than the white of the LEDs. Even the light being reflected off the big white road signs seemed less intense. Or is that just my auld eyes failing me?
Not just you John, driving home I thought my headlights were shite too.

Just shows how effin bright LEDs are. Was expecting mine to run out before end of ride with them being el cheapo ebay copies with not the best batteries but that was around 2hrs and they were both still OK.
Cannae wait till I get my new one from DX.

early shout out for next installment.

how about Kelty 6.30ish friday 25th October.

some muddy fun and frolics......and a bit of getting lost!

Back