chris king headsets

big.eck

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
this might sound a bit daft but........

i just bought a purple ck headset and it's really really dark , is there 2 diferent shades of purple as the other headsets are pretty light ? or have they just faded over time ?

cheers :LOL:

DSC08600_zpsf37e0e0a.jpg

I also think a certain amount of fading must come into it - compared to NOS :

DSC08605_zps69cb7c72.jpg

WD :D

Can I just ask,is that the only difference between the headsets?(bright white lettering,and faded slightly!) and if so, why/what does it mean? I always wondered what it means when I saw that in the description!

g60go":2m2ntgya said:
Can I just ask,is that the only difference between the headsets?(bright white lettering,and faded slightly!) and if so, why/what does it mean? I always wondered what it means when I saw that in the description!

The Sotto Voce ones (faded) are more subtle I suppose for people who don't want to shout out they have spent silly money on a headset. Or think it looks better without the obvious labelling.

Ive an early one thats purple going on lilac

Fancy parting with that Alex ? :D Its a better match for my team retro. No? Thought not :(

Might one inquire though as to where you got it?

dyna-ti":1svipmja said:
Ive an early one thats purple going on lilac

Fancy parting with that Alex ? :D Its a better match for my team retro. No? Thought not :(

Might one inquire though as to where you got it?

pm me/or fire a pic up of it in good light andy ;) this one's a bit dark for my build

Latest posts

Back