Clockwork Orange

jonrock":37mjmx0y said:
Clockwork Orange Please...built up to some extent...

19" if possible.

Cheers

J

Hello Jon

Have been trying to get hold of you, as you've come highly recommended to me by some other member friends of mine who are on the site... Have two projects that I need to get going! They are:

1 - a genuine Z-team issue road frame from the 1991 Tour de France. This has become chipped and rust has snuck under the paint, so I need to get her repainted now whilst she's still sound and bring her back to her former glory - she's in the famous tri-colour neon fade paintscheme, and the primary reason for bringing her to you, is that so few painters seem to work with neon colours anymore.... (or at least do it well anyway!)

2 - a Bontrager Race Lite OR - pretty simple one, this one is tired and has some paint bleed and cable rub etc, so simply needs a blast and repaint. Single colour battleship grey pearl with decal application of some decals from Gil.

Have plenty of pics if needed, but was unable to attach any to this webform. Would be grateful if you could give me an indicator of price on each project please?

Many thanks

Richard Davis

PS - as an aside, I've also got an original Orange Prestige sitting around here that might do a job for you from this thread request?

Hi there,

I managed to snap the frame of my 1995 c-16r the other week, so am also in the market for a Clockwork/c-16r frame. I would love to hear from any sellers who have a 19" Clockwork / c-16r / P7 for sale, whole bike or frame alone.

Thanks!

I've got the 91 orange/white fade in my below link. Selling frame and forks for £100 plus shipping. It's a good solid frame but paint is tatty.

PM me if interested

Back