Magni PEP pista by Vanni Losa frame&fork SOLD AND CLOSED

allerocco

Old School Hero
Good evening,
here we have a stunning example of Italian handcrafted bycicles:
Magni PEP track bycicle , frame built by legendary Vanni Losa.
You can clearly recognize the little stylized "V" on each side of the lugs and on the bottom bracket box.
The frame and the fork is made with Columbus SL tubes and it had been fully restored with original color and decals.
It's not so easy to identify frame's date of birth, that's why it's a track model , so it wasn't registered as a "normal" road bike. It could be from the '70.
The original bike was equipped (obviously) with Campy Record Pista , the one with titanium bottom bracket axle.

!!!ONLY!!! payment with paypal

SOLD AND CLOSED

Re: Magni PEP pista by Vanni Losa frame&fork Columbus SL 54x

I like your frame but the decals dont look right. They look very thick and heavy like you have made them on an inkjet printer. Most vinyl repros are 75 microns thick.
These are at least 400 microns. Nice frame but it will affect the price.

Re: Magni PEP pista by Vanni Losa frame&fork Columbus SL 54x

Grease Monkey":3iwekscx said:
I like your frame but the decals dont look right. They look very thick and heavy like you have made them on an inkjet printer. Most vinyl repros are 75 microns thick.
These are at least 400 microns. Nice frame but it will affect the price.

Yeah you're defintely right. I must admit i've used "doped" decals ahahahah just cheap decals , these are heavy as you observed.
With 50 euro shipped , just now and for the future , you can find original decals on the bay.
The important thing you underlined reflects my pricedrop of 50 GBP.
Don't forget that you are treating a Vanni Losa masterpiece.
ciao and thanks for your interest
Ale

Re: Magni PEP pista by Vanni Losa frame&fork size 54 !!!DROP

She's a beaut! Must... resist.....! Good luck with sale! Better be sold quickly.

Have your tried LFGSS? There're a lot of track frames fans there.

Re: Magni PEP pista by Vanni Losa frame&fork size 54 !!!DROP

Kal85":3pgc3mt4 said:
She's a beaut! Must... resist.....! Good luck with sale! Better be sold quickly.

Have your tried LFGSS? There're a lot of track frames fans there.

ehehehe thanks for your post.
You shouldn't resist for this frame , believe me. It's really unique ,it's not a Colnago Master.
I'm really afraid that my little baby can be abused by the people of the fixed , but i've already put a classified there and i've already closed it.

Latest posts

Back