FS: Araya CV7 / LX M550 wheels with road tyres SOLD

mynchiboy

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Here's some nice solid wheels up for grabs, I was holding onto them in preparation for a winter build but I've switched plans...these were pretty much OEM on a number of mid range models circa 1990-1 (well, I can think of at least three at a pinch).

Both rims are 36 hole front and rear with stainless spokes and are a nice grey/gunmetal colour, there's some wear as expected to the sidewalls but these things are pretty tough and still have plenty of life left. The hubs are also in good shape, there's still some excess dirt on the flanges but I'll try to scrub at them some more in the meantime. They both seem pretty true bar maybe a tiny bit of play and spin well, the front hub bearings were a bit gritty from storage so I've just fitted some nice new ones - all is now well. There's no cassette (7 speed freehub) but the skewers will be included, these have a bit of surface rust but should clean up well

They also come fitted with some half decent presta tubes (not patched up in any way!) and worn-ish nimbus tyres thrown in. They've seen a fair bit of action but still seem to hold air fine and should roll on for a little longer.

£40 posted in the UK for the lot, or £30 collected in Central London. Some random images are below, let me know if you need more :) SOLD (£35 posted)

Attachments

• IMG_1077.JPG
    IMG_1077.JPG
    180.2 KB · Views: 540
  • IMG_1079.JPG
    IMG_1079.JPG
    135.3 KB · Views: 540
  • IMG_1080.JPG
    IMG_1080.JPG
    166.2 KB · Views: 540
  • IMG_1082.JPG
    IMG_1082.JPG
    145.3 KB · Views: 540
Re: FS: Araya CV7 / LX M550 wheels with road tyres

Still available, £35 posted/£25 collected? Need to make a little room... :)

if they are still available/no plans yet with previous member/you still have them, I will collect this weekend ? - pm me please, tks, bugs

bugsbunny":5go11zpc said:
if they are still available/no plans yet with previous member/you still have them, I will collect this weekend ? - pm me please, tks, bugs

Sorry chap, now sold...

Back