That was my 11 year old daughter's one

Love yours

Alison

The History Man":20i8dgz8 said:
Are grumpy pirates a little stern?

Just made that up. Sorry.
No, they're just anchor-y.

Yup, made that one up, too.

Alrighty, then, where did I put that coat of mine?......

A 6' 4" pirate goes into a bar wearing a paper towel on his head and orders a very, very, very large dark rum, without ice. The bartender says nothing, just pours the huge glass of rum and hands it to the pirate, without even asking if he wants a cherry or umbrella.
He looks at the (rather handsome) pirate, draws himself up to his full height of 5' 8" and asks "Why are you wearing a paper towel?"

"HAAAAArrrrrr..." says the pirate. "I've got a bounty on me head!"

:p

Q: Which ancient Greek lyric poet do pirates like the best?
A: PindARRR.

Q: If a pirate were to recite one of the Olympian odes by the aforementioned poet, which one would it be?

A: The XIth Nemean Ode, “To ARRRistagoras, the Prytanis of Tenedos, son of ARRRchesilaus.”

Q: If that same pirate were then to recite a 20th-century poem about the nature of poetry, what would it be?

A: “ARRRs Poetica” by ARRRchibald MacLeish.

Q: What if he went on to recite a poem by Sir Walter Scott?

A: “LochinvARRR.”

Mr Panda":2k805uz5 said:
A 6' 4" pirate goes into a bar wearing a paper towel on his head and orders a very, very, very large dark rum, without ice. The bartender says nothing, just pours the huge glass of rum and hands it to the pirate, without even asking if he wants a cherry or umbrella.
He looks at the (rather handsome) pirate, draws himself up to his full height of 5' 8" and asks "Why are you wearing a paper towel?"

"HAAAAArrrrrr..." says the pirate. "I've got a bounty on me head!"

:p

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I told this to my 11 and 13 year old, they didn't quite get it, they were thinking of the chocolate bar :roll: I shall tell it to my hubby instead.

This pirate walks into a bar with a big ship's wheel down his pants. The bartender says, "Excuse me, sir, but do you know you have a ship's wheel down the front of your pants?"
And the pirate says...
Aaargh, it's driving me nuts!!

Alison

On bonfire night do they light piratechnics?

Sorry, made that up as well :facepalm:

Back