XC pro brakes, levers & shifters *All Sorted*

Re: Suntour XC Pro brakes, levers & XC Pro 8 speed shifters

The shifters are 7 speed indexed. I have a set of blacks and a set of silver and blacks.

girlonbike":1pxdlb5o said:
The shifters are 7 speed indexed. I have a set of blacks and a set of silver and blacks.

Hi, I already have the black 7's, I'm really looking for the later (93) 8's - rather than using the friction option.
Thanks, :cool:

I'm sure I have a spare set if the 8 speed thumbies. I've got a few other bits if you are after anything. Not sure I'm ready to part with my nos brakes though I'm afraid.

ishaw":3176wzq8 said:
I'm sure I have a spare set if the 8 speed thumbies. I've got a few other bits if you are after anything. Not sure I'm ready to part with my nos brakes though I'm afraid.

Do you have a pic of the thumbies & a price in mind?
Also after 8 speed rear pro MD 32h hub - or one that's laced to a dark grey M231 CD rim... ;)

I've got XC Pro brake levers in almost new condition.

Also

XC Pro Cantis F and R S/E, but in Black though 8.5/10 condition
XC Pro cranks with 46/36/26
XC Pro F Derailleur 31.8
Suntour 27.2 x 300 Seatpost

Will be putting the whole lot up for sale soon, or send me a PM if you want to discuss further.

ellillowladex":tpfyuu5q said:
ishaw":tpfyuu5q said:

Do you have a pic of the thumbies & a price in mind?
Also after 8 speed rear pro MD 32h hub - or one that's laced to a dark grey M231 CD rim... ;)
I think I paid about £35 posted for them (pre postage price rise). I do have a few hubs but never been sure how to tell an md apart from standard, nor the difference between 7 and 8 speed md. happy to check what I have I you an advise what to look for.

ellillowladex":2ke3r432 said:
cyclotoine":2ke3r432 said:
There is a guy in vancouver selling a set of 8s shifters.

http://www.fixedvancouver.com/Forums/sh ... php?t=5810

Thanks for the heads up. :cool:
Would appear to be collection only unfortunately.

Yeah but he has to realize they are a hard sell in a local market. I posted in his thread with a link to this one so maybe he will decide to ship.

Back