Buying a light bike for around £200 - what to look for

47p2":24fhi5yr said:
Peugeot Triathlon for £195

Click

72389d1377286208-dscn0471-medium-.jpg
Is that good value for money?

Also, how does that website work? Do I pay first etc as it's a 3hr drive and would rather get it posted.

Contact the seller. You need three posts before you can send a PM
So do three posts on the thread. I would imagine you would go and get it and pay then.

The Dutch ones are paypal, but don't do paypal gift but do paypal purchase and either split or pay the sellers fee yourself. Make that clear to the seller otherwise you have no comeback if it doesn't turn up.

I've sent him a message that you want it and sent him here. Just in case they make you wait 24hrs.

Hi. I'm a member on here as well. Send me a message with a contact number. I'm around tomorrow. The bike is still for sale. An old chap had it from new but he's too ill to ride now. Cheers Pete

Hi. Still not heard anything. Please let me know if you're still interested in the Peugeot Triathlon. Cheers Pete

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Hi. Peugeot Triathlon still for sale. Reduced to £185. Want it to go to a good home and to someone who will actually use it. Pete

Back