Pace RC39 Forks

GeForce Junky

Retro Newbie
Hello, I've got some semi-retro forks I need to sell. Don't know much about these, removed them recently from my sisters XC bike as they were feeling a little sticky and she wanted some Rebas. I did a lower leg service on them and they are now smooth but the seals are knackered so they now leak oil a bit too much. Need some new seals and I have no idea if all the damping adjusters and stuff work so may need a full service. Stantions looked fine, general wear and tear marks, carbon all looks good, some cable wear to crown and worn rubber on the lockout. 190mm 1 1/8 steerer and IS and V brake mounts but no studs.

£80 collected West London UB10, £90 posted UK only.

p7.jpg~original

More large photos here: http://www.pinkbike.com/u/chrisratford/ ... ike-Parts/

Cheers
Chris

Lower leg service is just as easy as any modern fork like a Reba, don't know about doing a proper damper rebuild though. I haven't really looked but I think it should be possible to buy a full seal kit, the DT Swiss XCR fork is the same design I think so seals from them should fit if you can't find any Pace seals.

Lockout stiffens up the forks a lot but does not lock them solid. Rebound adjuster seams to go from normal to fast, but on its slowest setting it is not very slow and you can't make it pack down so I guess it might be short on damping oil.

Back