I think I want an LTS...

go for it, get one that you like and find beautiful. Then just bite the proverbial bullet and get a Risse shock and be done with it. Its expensive I know but then you have a shock that lasts and don't have to worry about the old one breaking down.

Or do what i did... Go full custom.
Custom color (dont go rattle can, go powder coat or pro wet paint), custom decals matching the paint and add some anodised jewlery :)

Just got a risse shock for my amp and the frame just got back from the powder coaters :)
Can wait to ride it.

For color you could find something in here (www.powderbuythepound.com)
1lbs of powder is plenty for a frame (even 2 frames)

Iron v6 I think it was made a yoke to fit a fox air can shock , looked a bit clumsy but see no reason why it wouldn't work , fitted similar shocks to other bikes before and the make a huge change to the effectiveness of the frame , tho I can honestly say that I doubt it would significantly improve an lts frame over a good rs deluxe shock , tho I'm ready to be proved wrong

Mike

To be honest I cant see why it would be difficult making an adaptor to fit in the top linkage instead of a trunion to take a regular eye bolt shock, I might give it a go, I'm thinking something like a turret top like you find in cars with coilovers

Chute55uk":2zcai7v3 said:
To be honest I cant see why it would be difficult making an adaptor to fit in the top linkage instead of a trunion to take a regular eye bolt shock, I might give it a go, I'm thinking something like a turret top like you find in cars with coilovers

Someone on here has done that on an sts to run (I think) a fox float. I think it may be in the sts owners thread but I'll let someone else check the 20 odd pages for the photo.

Back