Brodie Gatorblade and 130mm Brodie stem

that is most interesting.
only a handful of these made it to the west coast.
i had a couple signed.

Attachments

• Poster 001.JPG
    Poster 001.JPG
    43.7 KB · Views: 406
this is SO interesting… now i'm wondering how many got passed around. ;)

i never got one signed and sent back to me. :?

Attachments

• IMG_2217.JPG
    IMG_2217.JPG
    84 KB · Views: 402
kellyjk":3aab3vfm said:
The plot thickens!
First. I am the person whom sold the Romax to the collector on the north shore. He knows retro Roy very well! I just spoke to him. He is at his cabin in Whistler. I told him you sold the Brodie fork. I well not repeat what he said (I would be banned). He is not happy at all. Best said is the fork should not be used!
I sorry to RM for the picture ending up in a non collector's hand.

First off Roc your collector threw the artwork in at the last minute on his own accord. It sounds as though your a little embarrassed, since your collector blew your trust. I have done no wrong and will not be painted as though I have done wrong.

kellyjk":36kmfqj6 said:
First off Roc your collector threw the artwork in at the last minute on his own accord. It sounds as though your a little embarrassed, since your collector blew your trust. I have done no wrong and will not be painted as though I have done wrong.
It embarrassing when someone represents themselves as a Brodie collector. The fork was sold for display not to be ridden hard. I hope it is not a member that bought it. Or were you too embarrassed to inform them.
I hope you sleep well.
This could be a case of buyer beware.

First I have never claimed to be a collector of anything other than memories. Second and in all seriousness I bought the fork to be ridden not as a display so your collector did not disclose any issues. Thirdly why are you chiming in on this at all.

kellyjk":3sd3az99 said:
First I have never claimed to be a collector of anything other than memories. Second and in all seriousness I bought the fork to be ridden not as a display so your collector did not disclose any issues. Thirdly why are you chiming in on this at all.
I am over you. I well let Tony respond if he thinks you are worth his time.

Back