What the heck is it?

If it was three inches smaller then I'd definitely be putting in an offer!

xxnick1975":11hur5oq said:
i tried my best but i failed....

was quite keen but i now the urge has passed, so i'm happy to let this one go through to the slips..........

great article by the way - you must have one hell of an archive

gutted I keep coming back to it myself... :oops:

and I have a fair bit of stuff I have collected over the years, but then when you want something specific I either haven't got that article or I cant lay my hands on it easily... :oops:

This scan was care of Adrian, so all thanks to him for this one.

:cool:

I guess you could always buy it and at the same time also buy a half decent Attitude frame/forks for another £1k

Then switch over the Campag and flog the Klein plus Campag for £2k to a German Klein fanboy

Then you are left with a nice frame for free that you can build up from the stock of parts hanging around your shed/gagrgae/workshop/bedroom/whatever

I can almost convince myself.....

I spent an absolute age looking at this and was very tempted to make a cheeky offer but I've just snagged a Donohue road bike that needs some TLC so I'm afraid I'm oot.
It's absolutely lovely and would be a massive shame to see it split

xxnick1975":y6c6xo20 said:
I guess you could always buy it and at the same time also buy a half decent Attitude frame/forks for another £1k

Then switch over the Campag and flog the Klein plus Campag for £2k to a German Klein fanboy

Then you are left with a nice frame for free that you can build up from the stock of parts hanging around your shed/gagrgae/workshop/bedroom/whatever

I can almost convince myself.....

You could, or you could wack some offroad tyres on it and ride the hell out of it, the campag wont brake, and neither will the frame.

It looks like its had so little use to me, and whilst other might disagree, to my mind there are so few of these full campag built uk bikes around, I cant see it ever making a loss, it even has the seatpost, and whilst the whole groupset is overkill, I have always loved the extravagance of those brake levers.

I have seen complete Euclid groupsets sell for similar money to the whole bike.

Christ im convincing myself... :oops:

I really hope this selling at this price doesn't mean it is going to get broken for another English build with double U brakes it would be such a shame,... :oops:

Who was the LUCKY buyer...?

Back