MacRetro Trading Post

mike,

still looking for an upgrade to the Indy forks on ma RTS.

Per chance do you have any Mag21's or marz bombers in your mystical shed ?

slight prob is that the headtube is massive on the RTS and i need at least 230mm just to get a stem on. Ideally needs a steerer of 250-260mm for height (but this may be ok with longer travel as the a-c on the indys is 440mm. if you have a bomber with the bolted steerer clamp Velo has kindly given me an uncut steerer tube so i could use this.

oh and ideally it would be black, yellow or silver but am considering orange Z1 on ebay at the moment as getting desperate lol.

Got some black mags 20's I think mate
Also got a nos uncut steerer/clamp
Ill have a look this avo if I get a chance
Ill see what others I have as well , it's time I got some stuff listed up

Mike

no bother mate.

which bikes are ye gonna keep - must be a tough decision ?

hopefully catch ye back out on the trails for friday nightride or sunday morn soon,

keithyr":2nfim43x said:
mike,

still looking for an upgrade to the Indy forks on ma RTS.

Per chance do you have any Mag21's or marz bombers in your mystical shed ?

slight prob is that the headtube is massive on the RTS and i need at least 230mm just to get a stem on. Ideally needs a steerer of 250-260mm for height (but this may be ok with longer travel as the a-c on the indys is 440mm. if you have a bomber with the bolted steerer clamp Velo has kindly given me an uncut steerer tube so i could use this.

oh and ideally it would be black, yellow or silver but am considering orange Z1 on ebay at the moment as getting desperate lol.

Keith remind me to measure what size of steerer you need for that RTS :facepalm:

You'll have some job finding replacement forks ...

When I bought the frame I struggled until I found the NOS Indys that are on it. I thought I would never find anything to fit ....

Tell me aboot it Andy.

Velo has given me an uncut Marz steerer, just need to find a nice pair o bombers with the bolted steerer clamp.

Lad on here has a pair of mag21s with long steerer but I couldna persuade him to sell.

Back