1990 Marin Eldridge outstanding condition SOLD!

Re: 1990 Marin Eldridge Grade zolatone timewarp upgraded off

Doh!

Just acquired a frame set of the same size and ilk. And it will probably cost me more to get to this state. But it will be much more fun than buying a complete bike.

Good luck with the sale and have a bump

Re: 1990 Marin Eldridge Grade zolatone timewarp upgraded off

Korszun":1yjeb6dv said:
Doh!

Just acquired a frame set of the same size and ilk. And it will probably cost me more to get to this state. But it will be much more fun than buying a complete bike.

Good luck with the sale and have a bump

Thanks good luck with yours....LOADS of new pictures!

Doug

Re: 1990 Marin Eldridge Zolatone amazing condition! NEW PICS

Lovely bike. If I knew then what I know now, I would buy this and be done with it. You won't get anything close to this for the money. A steel....

xxnick1975":12js0dt0 said:
Lovely bike. If I knew then what I know now, I would buy this and be done with it. You won't get anything close to this for the money. A steel....

Would look great along side your splatter version!

Good luck with sale doug.........don't sell your wife mate, they don't come along like that too often!...... ;)

wookiee":1he4oc1v said:
xxnick1975":1he4oc1v said:

Would look great along side your splatter version!

indeed it would, but the other 10 would get in the way - i need less not more!

Hi. Would you be interested in cash plus a 1997 100% authentic Schwinn Moab 1. The only thing not original are the front brake blocks.
Let me know if you're interested. I'd do all the travelling which would be a long old haul and would cost. Cheers Pete

PeterPerfect":1i468lvr said:
Hi. Would you be interested in cash plus a 1997 100% authentic Schwinn Moab 1. The only thing not original are the front brake blocks.
Let me know if you're interested. I'd do all the travelling which would be a long old haul and would cost. Cheers Pete

Hi Pete

Thanks for the offer but I need hard cash and not any more bikes I'm afraid...(well not any more bikes for now!)

Saturday night bump...its as nice as the pictures show...real chance to own a beautiful classic Marin...

Back