Anybody riding/dealing with sciatica?

Practical recommendations for easing the discomfort of the struggle:

1. A 'Smartie pink' Cuprofen tablet (400mg Ibuprofen) before bed – brings on a fuzzy warm feeling in which you're so relaxed you don't care :D

2. Alternatively, a large glass or three of gin or beverage of choice – also brings on a fuzzy warm feeling in which you're so relaxed you don't care :xmas-big-grin:

3. A good massage with some Ibuprofen gel – make sure hands are very thoroughly rinsed after, otherwise the unintended sensations could be a real passion killer :shock:

3. The joy to be had from plastering yourself with self adhesive heat patches :D

4. The therapeutic value of wearing muscle-warming thermal top and bottoms, especially on top of the strategically-placed heat patches :D

Now follows the realisation that one is probably more in the market for a subscription to Saga Magazine than say Dirt (Mountain Bike) magazine :(

incorrigible":3twi64cz said:
I saw the title for this thread, and I thought that "sciatica" was someone's username here :oops:

(backs away cautiously to door, fumbles for coat, turns and runs)

or some thrash metal band...

I'm with chickenball here, why pay loads of dosh when regular stretching will probably resolve your problem, like yoga innit........

Back