a Buffalo Bills MTB anyone have any info please

swadlinboi

Old School Hero
hi, i know someone who has this, i cant seem to find any info on net about it, does anyone know anything about it as was considering buying it to restore, thank you

Attachments

• $(KGrHqZHJCYFHR8SuZkmBR9Q09d,,w~~60_12.JPG
    $(KGrHqZHJCYFHR8SuZkmBR9Q09d,,w~~60_12.JPG
    51.8 KB · Views: 467
I don't know anything about the brand, but if the parts are original, and it looks as though they probably are, then this wasn't an expensive bicycle when new. The chainset and plastic pedals are the sort of thing you find on entry level MTBs and hybrid/city bikes.

It's fine if it's really cheap and you're just going to clean it up to use as a runabout, I have something of a similar standard and quality for popping into town, where I might leave it locked up unattended for a while, so its limited value and thief appeal is an asset. However, I wouldn't buy it as a project to lavish much time and/or money on.

The buffalo Bills were an American football team, not sure if they are still around, in buffalo or even called the bills due to the franchising model they have. Maybe the decals aren't original or was some form of promo item, either way it doesn't look like something worth putting too much effort into.

ishaw":1zxbxbc9 said:
The buffalo Bills were an American football team, not sure if they are still around, in buffalo or even called the bills due to the franchising model they have.

The Bills are still playing at Ralph Wilson Stadium in Orchard Park, NY (a suburb of Buffalo).

ishaw":1zxbxbc9 said:
Maybe the decals aren't original or was some form of promo item, either way it doesn't look like something worth putting too much effort into.

It's a rebadged BSO from a promo giveaway the Bills did. Lot's of companies do it. If he want's to go with a Buffalo theme, there's plenty of these around (rebadged Raleigh) that Tim Horton's coffee shops were giving away in their Roll Up the Rim contests. Tim played for the Buffalo Sabres from 72 to 74 (until his untimely death when he hit the Lake St. overpass abutment on the Queen Elizabeth Way @ 100mph in his De Tomaso Pantera in a late night police chase).

raleigh-mountain-bike-brand-new-tim-hortons-edition-220-tomken-and-bloor_7999487.jpg

Back