Happy dad

lumos2000

Gold Trader
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
got my daughter rideing today :D really chuffed as shes be quite scared of it for a long time, every year the bike comes out we have a few tries and she backs off. this year shes been sitting on my cross bar on the way home from school and began to enjoy it.
I took her to the park today and in 5 min she was doing laps, she must of got the balance while riding with me.
we bought her sunday tickets to camp bestival as a reward :cool:

shes 9, its been a bit of an issue for some time but I didnt want to push her and put her right off

I wish I got her a balance bike when she was smaller but I never saw them in brazil, never even knew of them till we moved here

great day. i remember my daughter learning to ride....that was '92. she wanted a bike like in the mags. trust her lo like the klein pic. i put 5 gears and bar ends on a small bmx frame and painted it pink/purple linear fade.
she was talking about how much her infant school friends thought her bike was cool on sunday when she came over. i never realised at the time i was making a memory she would carry in her head for the rest of her life.... :cool:

watching her reminded me that any object no matter how big or small that you try to avoid immediately becomes a bike magnet.

Back