Kona's page

It was really bugging me so I started trawling. No wonder I remembered it, it was me who was asking about it in the first place back in June last year. The old ebay listing doesn't have the pics any more but it was definitely the same frame.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=209159

19195879_f1541245800ce9ac6502d7512a969281_l.jpg

daughter's 16" 97 Lava Dome

bought the frame over here some times ago for that purpose. parts are from the scrap box - nothing special.

She loves it and rides it as often as possible - she tells everybody that her father was building that bike especially for her - she's proud abouth having a special bike and that makes me proud, too :D

magas":3pa7s121 said:
she tells everybody that her father was building that bike especially for her - she's proud abouth having a special bike and that makes me proud, too :D

And rightly so, that's a lovely looking bike.

Here's the latest (23.5lb) addition to my stable, making 5 Kona's in total now. I'll post better pics if I can ever get around to arranging them all!

Attachments

• Red 1.JPG
    Red 1.JPG
    210.2 KB · Views: 790
nice 95 Columbus Max Explosif - lovely colour, too :cool:

agree, the decals looking odd, but Gil_m over here could help you.

magas":227qpi1y said:
nice 95 Columbus Max Explosif - lovely colour, too :cool:

agree, the decals looking odd, but Gil_m over here could help you.

Yes, the colour is gorgeous, better view here. Not sure about decals because these are lacquered over (obviously) and as it is no longer original I kinda like a custom look. Still, plenty of time to decide what to do. :)

Attachments

• Red 4.JPG
    Red 4.JPG
    108.2 KB · Views: 773
  • Red 2.JPG
    Red 2.JPG
    237.1 KB · Views: 773
OK here are mine: 96-LavaDome bought new, 95-CinderCone rebuild just finished (here), 99-HeiHei is my next little project.
Nice looking through this thread seeing all the variations and different themes / ideas people have. Great stuff :cool:

Latest posts

Back