Campag 9 speed Shifting Brake Levers...

FINNEY1973

Senior Retro Guru
Seeking a pair of these please, any groupset as long as they are 9-speed and in good working order :)

Ta very much...

Pre or post 2001? The cable pull per click changed. If your mech has no b tension screw then it is post 2001.

Good point Hamster - post 2001 - B screw is attached to the jockey wheel cage rather than to the mech body.

Cheers for pointing that out - I should of mentioned that.

Strangely I looked in the wanted section to see if my 9 speed veloce kit would be of interest to anybody and this was the first post !

So here's my situation, I've got a cross bike with a 9 speed veloce group set, the rims are shot and I'm a shimano fan so it's a good time to make the change to the big S, depending how much my veloce kit is worth of course as this needs to part fund my new bits.

I bought the cross bike off a friend who bought it new around 2004 so I'm pretty sure it's what your after. I can post some pics tomorrow if you like just let me know.

dvatcmark":1vx1amm2 said:
Strangely I looked in the wanted section to see if my 9 speed veloce kit would be of interest to anybody and this was the first post !

So here's my situation, I've got a cross bike with a 9 speed veloce group set, the rims are shot and I'm a shimano fan so it's a good time to make the change to the big S, depending how much my veloce kit is worth of course as this needs to part fund my new bits.

I bought the cross bike off a friend who bought it new around 2004 so I'm pretty sure it's what your after. I can post some pics tomorrow if you like just let me know.

Result!! If your happy to split the group then i'm very interested. I don't need the rest as im building a bike up from my parts bin and the brifters are the only thing I need to complete it - it hasn't got downtube bosses so brifters are my only option. Rest of the bike is built up with shiny Campag Athena.

So it's your call - sell as a full group and avoid hassle or split and your likely to make more $ but could take longer to sell it all. And your not far away so I could sort a purchase out quickly....balls in your court Sir...i'll drop you a PM....

Cheers

Back