Cyclist v Cyclist collision (on road)

Raging_Bulls":1dfj02lz said:
He'll be there again. Probably lives nearby.

Get the bike fixed and go back there with another one. Wait until you see him, quietly follow him home, ring the bell and give his parents the bill.
Have the video on your phone or laptop as evidence, so they can see for themselves how responsible his riding is. He'll learn his lesson then.

Not round there. The single mum will likely kick the crap out of retro

Despite the increased aches and pains I woke up to this morning I also received another unexpected phonecall from the boys in blue, they're now going to try and ID the scrote and run a criminal damage job :twisted:

Most excellent! If they record it as a crime, and as you have minor injuries, you might end up eligible for compo from CICA. Might be worth seeing a Doc to check you've no serious damage, and to document your injuries.

In terms of detection and prosecution I think that's really stretching the ways and means act, but it matters not how it ends up, just so long as they record it as a crime.

Probably going to wait another 24-48hrs before photographing the bruising in order that they can 'ripen' fully into glorious technicolor, and quick check up at the quack is already booked but im sure its all superficial. Even if I just get an ID with which I can then let some 'where's there's blame there's a claim' lawyer run a civi case then i'll be satisfied. I've never been one for concerning myself with crime statistics, that being said I am touched by your concern for me chopper, thanks buddy ;)

Back