Name that prince

grahame":2i2kh93p said:
As I posted on the other "Prince" thread - George Michael because he took so long to come out.

Or Pinarello.

Though more likely, Phillip.

There is only one flaw in your joke it was an extremely quick birth :roll: I've never known anyone to give birth in just 7 hours usually 24.

Alison

Isaac_AG":vbv8tyrr said:
There is only one flaw in your joke it was an extremely quick birth :roll: I've never known anyone to give birth in just 7 hours usually 24.

Alison
I had to endure a 3 hour Labour for my youngest.

My twins, 36 hours, then emergency Caesarian. It was lie pulling rabbits out of a hat!

Chopper1192":2itqte5i said:
Isaac_AG":2itqte5i said:

Alison

First 36 hours second 24 hours. both ended in sections.

13-16 hours is average

Alison

Isaac_AG":2iv9ge5y said:
Chopper1192":2iv9ge5y said:
Isaac_AG":2iv9ge5y said:

Alison

First 36 hours second 24 hours.

Alison
Don' forget that he was also a week and a half overdue. So 10 days and 7 hours. Plus we don't know how long Mrs Cambridge was in labour before going to the hospital.

grahame":pfcownlw said:
Don' forget that he was also a week and a half overdue. So 10 days and 7 hours. Plus we don't know how long Mrs Cambridge was in labour before going to the hospital.

My third was 21 days overdue, bet they'd have not let the prissy princess go that long.

Alison

Back