When will it bloody end with motorists attitude ??

Covering in excess of 20,000 miles per year in 1 of 4 cars (inc 2 classics) I see a lot of appalling driving,

I think most of it is just the deterioration in attitude to fellow human beings. Frequent aggressive driving, tailgating etc and often where people in expensive larger cars want other people to get out of their way. People feel protected in their metal box and it gets the better of them. Someone mentioned classic cars and the "car tax" issue and I often get this from irate drivers who think they shouldn't be on the road, put these idiots against a cyclist and they feel invulnerable, but some cyclists display similar attitudes especially in London where can just cycle away in the traffic and no registration to follow up.

I do think about head cams, people seem to calm down if their behavior is seen by others, and maybe even in a car, having had someone blatantly drive into me and then lie in his witness statement - it's all getting ridiculous.

scottmac":29rk84ut said:
Only six days a week and 75% off road due to the sh!t laws in this country that make cyclists a nuisance. :(

Which sh*t laws make cyclists a nuisance?

Back