Marin Team DH '98 - Ends tonight 29/07

jj46

Retro Newbie
Its time to clear the garage and so my 1998 Marin Team DH needs to go.

Its not been ridden in years but is in nice original condition, there are scuffs and scratches but its great for its age. I have no idea what its worth but would prefer to sell here than on Ebay so heres the details.Bike located in Wilts.

1998 Marin Team DH 17.5" - bought by me new as a complete bike and not a built up DH FRS frameset - i still have the original books, receipt and owners card! The wheels are the original Mavic D521 SUP's buit on red Hope big uns, the rims are very clean and run true but the hubs are a little faded. The seatpost,front mech (XTR) and shifters (XT) are original but everything else was replaced with following.

Azonic kevlar seat, Hope red post q/r clamp, Chris King headset (black),XT rear mech, RaceFace Diabolus 31.8 stem, X Lite Fat Boy Steve Peat bars, 2004 Boxxer World cups with a nick on one stanchion, Hope 4 pots 205 and 185 (both forks and brakes bought new in 04 when i goy the bike out for the summer) Original Shimano Saint cranks.

Hopefully the bike may appeal to someone or perhaps if your doing a build the parts may be what you need.

Re: Marin Team DH '98

Think you are going to need to put a price up buddy or the thread will get locked

Re: Marin Team DH '98

Thanks buddy, i have no idea on the value...

If the thread has to have a price i'll put it at £500 - please feel free to make offers if interested - the price is there because it has to be.

Back