Fat and mad does not agree with summer

well getting back to the original post.
alison, hows your summer going, well i hope.
and just look at the beast you've created. :LOL:

videojetman":lqfqn3op said:
well getting back to the original post.
alison, hows your summer going, well i hope.
and just look at the beast you've created. :LOL:

I would like more enthusiasm to get things done but my son is home for a short brake from the Marines so it's nice to see him.

Mmm my threads often end up like this, they just stop being my thread any more, they either end up being bloody battles between a couple of guys or 10 pages of Jethro Tull :facepalm:

Alison

The History Man":1m33goak said:
Austerity = healthy eating. Proven in wartime. It's simple maths. ;)

"Never ascribe to malice, what could be explained as incompetence..."

I doubt they did any sums, they largely had no choice. Like I said, previously, countries where there's loads of people struggling for food, don't tend to have issues with tobacco, booze or recreational drugs, either - they largely have no choice in the matter.

But no, what am I thinking, it's nothing to do with choice - it's all in the maths - you're completely right, carry on!

Lots of obesity during rationing then? Who mentioned choice? Oh yes, you did. Why, I don't know. Maybe to give you something else to get that vein on your temple bulging.

Going to stop now or this will look like one of your posts.

The History Man":siuzxe7x said:
Lots of obesity during rationing then?

Probably not - but you equated it to "healthy eating". It may not have been eating to excess, very much in the main, but austerity is rarely the time when a nation's diet is most healthy (FSVO: "healthy").

Who mentioned choice? Oh yes, you did. Why, I don't know. Maybe to give you something else to get that vein on your temple bulging.

I think you've got a fixation - either that or you're projecting.

As to choice - well of course it's a factor - how could it not be? People with no choice, don't tend to do all sorts of other careless or crazy shit, either - like boozing, smoking, getting high, taking stuff to look buff, hurtling down hills on old bikes, or jumping off high bridges with an elastic band attached to their feet.

Going to stop now or this will look like one of your posts.

The Looking Glass.

Back