Friday night is nightride night!

2 shocks the night...my shocking riding and wait for rob wis early. Think that messed with my head.

Grand night lads, the extended route was very good and completely knackered.

keithyr":1nxfbg2q said:
2 shocks the night...my shocking riding and wait for rob wis early. Think that messed with my head.

Well what did you expect after you slurred my character :shock:

3.5 hour of ecstasy or was it agony :LOL:
At times I felt totally drained, Im sure I ride better in the dark :LOL:

It was really enjoyable actually :D

Sitting with cup of tea and cat curled up on my knackered legs.
You were both getting pretty up close and personal with the undergrowth tonight.
Toss of for the sound of the night. Either the sound of tyres spinning fruitlessly on roots or Keith's "aaaargh!"

Oh or Keith's " aye I've never been down this bit before"

Hint- he had, many many times.

clubby":3ukjr1t5 said:
Sitting with cup of tea and cat curled up on my knackered legs.
You were both getting pretty up close and personal with the undergrowth tonight.
Toss of for the sound of the night. Either the sound of tyres spinning fruitlessly on roots or Keith's "aaaargh!"

Oh or Keith's " aye I've never been down this bit before"

Hint- he had, many many times.

I'm sure i must go round there with my eyes shut...would explain both my shite riding and shite sense of direction lol

ps that was one of the quickest crashes i've had....was down on the ground with the bike going flying over me (feet still on the flat pedals) before i knew whit happened.

I feel battered!
We need to rename this thread "Friday night is Fight Club night"

Well rob did say if he wis not riding he wid be in a pub fighting ......or picking up young men...I didna quite catch whit he said!!!

keithyr":i9ullopy said:
Well rob did say if he wis not riding he wid be in a pub fighting ......or picking up young men...I didna quite catch whit he said!!!

I said I'd be fighting aff young women, you probably didnay hear right due to you goin over the bars at the time :mrgreen:

Back