1992 Specialized S-Works Steel $400CDN - SOLD ADMINS LOCK

DeeEight

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Ok first off, normally I'd be firm in price but if you're not making a ridiculously lowball offer, I'll entertain reading them, paypal payment only, and buyer pays all shipping... and since I'm in canada, if I have to ship overseas I'm gonna wanna send it by air to get the tracking # and delivery signature proof of arrival. I would also be open to offers to part the thing out as frameset only, drivetrain with rear wheel, etc.

- A true vintage mountain bike, all original spec except for saddle, grips, tires, front wheel, headset and front fork
- 19" size seattube, 23" toptube length, good for someone 5'9 to 6'3
- DirectDrive Quadruple-butted Prestige Ultimate Ultra-Light tubing
- Chromoly rigid fork
- 21 speed Suntour XC-Pro Microdrive drivetrain including derailleurs, thumb shifters, chainrings, and cassette
- Specialized Cold-Forged DirectDrive MD crankset
- Suntour/WTB XC-Pro greaseguard bottom bracket
- Shimano STX cartridge bearing headset
- Shimano SPD-M525 clipless pedals
- Diacompe SS-7 brake levers and 987 Cantilever brakes
- NEW Specialized Team Master 26 x 2.1 skinwall tires
- NEW Specialized Body Geometry Saddle
- Onza bar ends, specialized bottle cage, Cateye computer all included
- Fully tuned and ready to ride
- 25.6 pounds complete as pictured

sworks1.jpg

sworks2.jpg

sworks3.jpg

sworks4.jpg

sworks5.jpg

sworks6.jpg

sworks7.jpg

My thoughts too. mind i'd settle for a plain 19" stumpy tbh!

Mailed you re framset but postage will do me no favours

It was a major piece of luck finding it for sale only about 10kms from my house, by its original owner, who loved it so much that he quested for TWO years to find a replacement 11-24 7s microdrive cassette for it. He had tioga city slickers on it but I have a cache of NOS (still with factory wax on them) Specialized skinwall tires, so that was easily solved. Otherwise it needed a new bell, some bar end plugs, a saddle swap and that was about it.

stumpjumper1990":1jnsjivu said:
Why isn't this one on this side of the pond...... :(

Free bump remark..... ;)

For $200 shipping it could be...mind you it'll also take 6 weeks at that price unless you plan to fly over and bring it back with your luggage.

Re: 1992 Specialized S-Works Steel $400CDN

Item is SOLD, long time ago, forgot to update the ad. People can stop messaging me about it.

Re: 1992 Specialized S-Works Steel $400CDN - SOLD ADMINS LOC

Don't suppose you fancy sharing that cache of NOS Team Master and Team Control tyres do you?

Re: 1992 Specialized S-Works Steel $400CDN - SOLD ADMINS LOC

I have a pair of the Team Masters left and that's it. $20 each + S&H. I'm in canada though and wire-beads don't exactly twist down into a very small box so shipping would be a biotch.

Back