KLEIN ADROIT Koi 1996 MC2 .... Now Sold

Re: KLEIN ADROIT Koi 1996 MC2 with Judy

seems a really good price mate I surprised its still here would give everything I own for this lol or if someone wants to lend me the money that would be great :) good luck with her shes lovely :cool:

As you are in the health business would you consider selling a kidney or two to raise the cash?

stevebe":1ozpulve said:
As you are in the health business would you consider selling a kidney or two to raise the cash?
hmmmmmm ya got me thiking now will get a few quotes and let you know :D

Hi Stevebe
Writing from France
I would be very interested in the PANARACER XC magic tires if you decide to split.
Nice bike
Xbike

I think I have had offers for every part of the bike so far. At the moment I don't want to break it down as it represents good value for money as is. I guess like many on here its a real downer taking apart something that has taken a lot of time and effort to assemble. When it comes down to it I might sell my Mantra and keep the Adroit.

stevebe":7q2gnd5i said:
I think I have had offers for every part of the bike so far. At the moment I don't want to break it down as it represents good value for money as is. I guess like many on here its a real downer taking apart something that has taken a lot of time and effort to assemble. When it comes down to it I might sell my Mantra and keep the Adroit.

Hi stevebe,
i am currantly looking for a mantra frame. if you decide to sell it and its size large....
best regards
markus

The cute ones don't always get the dates. I am surprised as they are not that common. Perhaps they are an acquired taste. Thanks for the nice comment though.

Back