Google can't access 'outlook/hotmail'

All back on again....but i dont have an account with them, looked them up, n at times people get this message without being part of them ??? perhaps to make people join ?

All I use is 'Microsoft Security Essentials' because I have tried just about everything going and they all clog up your system eventually...

...Norton is the biggest culprit and I wouldn't let it anywhere near any of my kit! I used Zonealarm successfully for years, until that too bloated and got uninstalled.

A computer geek collegue of mine recommended MSE and I haven't looked back since; it's also FREE to download! :cool:

I personally use Avast (free version) for antivirus and on the extremely rare occasion something gets past I use Spybot Search and Destroy to eradicate it.

Never had any issues (I don't use the resident portions of spybot as it's a really bad idea to have more than one anti-malware program running at once).

I'd also add that Norton is (at least the versions I've used which included Symantec corporate edition) a pile of memory-leak inducing poo!

Another vote for Avast, but you may want to consider downloading the portable version of ClamWin (link) and letting that run over the system too.
I always keep it (among with a selection of other portable apps and tools) on a USB stick on my keyring. You never know when it comes in handy.

I've been have bother with Google spell check which is on my toolbar, I've used it with no problems for years :?

Back