Yo Eddy 1993

I also like the team lavender but can't find too many decent pics and would my turquise hoard go with it?

Tc":pafftthl said:
I also like the team lavender but would my turquise hoard go with it?

In one word ...... NO

it would always look like you changed direct halfway. But offer em up since you have a Lavender frame and the parts in one room

TBH I think you've already made your bed and a good aqua paint job
like Naders etc is going to cost yah bucks as I know Argos can't do it and
they're no slouches :shock:

plan B
would be a careful rethink and a few brave decisions not as if you have a compete NOS Grafton/Ringle set up all ready to go.

Retro Spud":14w38f7k said:
Tc":14w38f7k said:
I also like the team lavender but would my turquise hoard go with it?

In one word ...... NO

it would always look like you changed direct halfway. But offer em up since you have a Lavender frame and the parts in one room

TBH I think you've already made your bed and a good aqua paint job
like Naders etc is going to cost yah bucks as I know Argos can't do it and
they're no slouches :shock:

plan B
would be a careful rethink and a few brave decisions

I've had a reasonable quote for an aquafade job & Sod's law I've just got rid of a load of nice 3dv components that would have matched team violet/lavender if they're one and the same colour?

I like both colours

but would stay with Lavender for me that frame has enough left in it to show what it once was and could be again with a fresh lick of paint

Team violet it is, will start a new build thread when I've found a sprayer who can replicate the violet perfect.

Tc":23eex56f said:
Team violet it is, will start a new build thread when I've found a sprayer who can replicate the violet perfect.

The guys Martin use are fantastic, mine was done by them before I bought it, if time and money are no object I'd send it back across the pond ;)

Back